Effective August 13th 2019
What information is collected?
Upon any form of interaction with the Service, information collected consists of personal markers used to identify individual users (“User Information”). Some of this information collected is stored in a manner which cannot and will not be linked back to you (“Non-Personal Information”). Information is provided to Voostme and the Service upon the creation of a account on the registration page. This only consists of an email address and password, as no other data from fillable fields in registration is either required or to be collected by Voostme and the Service.
Other Collected Information
Information is collected as you use the Service in addition to the aforementioned collected information:
- User Information consists of all text, documents, or other content or information uploaded, entered, or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Service.
Automatically Collected Information
- Location information. This is the geographic area where you use your computer and access the Service from (as Indicated to IP addresses or a similar identifier) when interacting with https://www.ainotes.org or the Service.
- Log data. Voostme servers automatically collect and store data in the form of log files, which are related to the usage of the Service. This log data may include the IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Usage Information. This is information on how the Service is used and/or how you use them. This information is shared with third party(s) essential for the function of the Service, but relates to how the Service is used, functions, the frequency and/or manner which the Service is used.
- Device information. These are data from your computer or mobile device, such as the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device identifiers for devices that are using Voostme Software. This information is used solely to protect the Service, and to allow for its function.
- Cookies. Data obtained from cookies is used to track performance and usage of the Service. We track first party cookies, analytics/usage cookies, and preferences cookies. This allows us to identify users in order to prevent suspicious or malignant activity and the creation of suspicious accounts which may harm the Service.
How does Voostme use my Information?
We use, process, and store you information as necessary to perform our contract with you and four our legitimate business interests, including but not limited to:
- to help us administer the Service, authenticate users for transactions, conduct research, develop and improve new features.
- To communicate with you about your use of the Service, and updates as well as respond to your request for assistance, including providing account verification support if your having difficulty accessing your account
- To send you emails for account confirmation, password recovery, and functionality of account management and creation.
- to display you User Content associated with your account and make sure it is available to you when you use the Service
- To calculate statistics on the number of unique users/devices using the Service
Does the Service review User Content?
As a rule, Voostme does not monitor or view User Content stored, and/or transferred through the Service, but it may be viewed if the Terms have been violated and confirmation is required. Or if unauthorized, copyrighted, unlawful, and/or undesirable User Content is transmitted, stored, uploaded and/or inserted into the Service.
Is information shared?
User Data may disclosed to third parties for the following purpose(s):
To allow for service providers to be able to function and provide their services to Voostme (and the Service subsequently) in order to maintain and uphold the functionality of the Service
To allow for security measures to be effectivley implemented, including but not limited to DDOS protection, Google Captcha, and other security measures as Voostme Inc. sees fit.
A situation may arise where we believe it is necessary to investigate a potential violation of the Terms, to enforce the Terms, or believe it is necessary to prevent, investigate and/or take action regarding malignant, illicit, illegal, and/or unlawful actives taking place on the Service.
We may also share information to do so in connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, reorganization, sale of some or all of our assets or stock, public offering of securities, or steps in consideration of such activities (e.g., due diligence), and to respond to lawful requests by public/governmental authorities, including but not limited to national security requests and/or law enforcement requests
We may disclose non personal User data publicly and/or to third parties in the event of needing to do so for a purpose determined by Voostme and/or the Service.
It is important to know that Voostme does not and will not share your personal User Data with third parties for the purpose of enabling them to deliver advertisements to you, not does Voostme sell/rent personal User Data for it is not in the interest of Voostme. All personal User Data inputted, transmitted, uploaded, inputted, and/or inserted into the Service is kept for your access only and the access of Voostme.
Emails are to be sent under two circumstances, for the username and/or password recovery and for the account confirmation. Voostme will not send any promotional emails regarding the Service.
Information from Children/Minors
Voostme does not knowingly collect personal User Data from children under the age of 13. If it is determined that information from a child under 13 is collected, Voostme will take reasonable steps to ensure such information submitted by a individual under 13 is removed.
Where is information stored?
User Data and other information submitted to Voostme will be processed, stored, and transferred within the United States, specifically the state of Virginia. Upon use of the Service on your computer/computing device, User Content you submit, upload, transmit and/or save will be synced and stored on Voostme servers. If you post and/or transfer any information through the Service, you are agreeing to such information including personal and non personal User Content, being hosted and accessed in the United States and Canada.
How Long is Data Retained?
Personal User Data may be kept as long as necessary, within reason, for the legitimate business interests of Voostme, including but not limited to any legal obligations which Voostme may abide by.
What happens if Voostme closes my account?
If Voostme closes your account due to your violation of the Terms of Service, then you may contact Voostme to request deletion of your data. Voostme will evaluate such requests on a case by case basis, pursuant to our legal obligations. EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
Voostme is committed to protecting the security of your User Data and/or User Content and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, data transmissions, both wired and/or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be fully secure, and as a result, we cannot guarantee and ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, including personal and non personal User Content and/or User Data; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. If Voostme learns of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on the website https://ainotes.org, and/or notify you via email. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
Changes to the Policy
As Voostme evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in our Site, Software, and Services, our business, and laws applicable to us and you. We will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy. We will notify you of any material changes that impact your rights under this Policy by email (to your most recently provided email address) or post any other revisions to this Policy, along with their effective date, in an easy-to-find area of the Site, so we recommend that you periodically check back here to stay informed of any changes. Please note that your continued use of Voostme after any change means that you agree with, and consent to be bound by, the new Policy. If you disagree with any changes in this Policy and do not wish your information to be subject to it, you will need to delete your Voostme account.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further details on any Privacy Polity Changes.